The Simplistico resource pack is ideal if you prefer the nice, clean, simple, and elegant look for the Minecraft game. This texture pack features to be one of the best recommendations that will make the game visuals simple yet beautiful. The resource pack has been released only a few months ago. But, by now, it has reached thousands of downloads. This indicates that the users are definitely liking and preferring the special simple textures of the Simplistico resource pack. In this context, please note that many of the resource packs that were released years ago haven’t still achieved thousands of downloads. Since the Simplistico texture pack has already accomplished this milestone that too within a very short period of time, it clearly means the resource pack is gaining popularity and acceptance among the players.
The community of people who have already used this Minecraft resource pack has not yet complained about anything. So, if you are looking for simple, smooth, and straight-forward look for your game and you want to avoid too many complex textures, then the Simplistico resource pack will be very apt for you! There is one more great benefit of using it. This resource pack comes with a 16×16 resolution. Well, most of you may not have a high end gaming system. So, are you having a low-end system? In that case, you should not opt for the heavy and complex resource packs that put too much pressure on the resources. Instead, you are recommended to use a simple and nice resource pack like the Simplistico. Despite its low resolution, all the textures of this pack offer extremely great visuals which you will surely like! Plus, the game performance will be quite good as this pack does not cause any load to your system resources. So, hurry up and try it today!
Simplistico should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14
Simplistico — Screenshots
How to install Simplistico Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Simplistico texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Simplistico Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;