The Simplistico resource pack is ideal if you prefer the nice, clean, simple, and elegant look for the Minecraft game. This texture pack features to be one of the best recommendations that will make the game visuals simple yet beautiful. The resource pack has been released only a few months ago. But, by now, it has reached thousands of downloads. This indicates that the users are definitely liking and preferring the special simple textures of the Simplistico resource pack. In this context, please note that many of the resource packs that were released years ago haven’t still achieved thousands of downloads. Since the Simplistico texture pack has already accomplished this milestone that too within a very short period of time, it clearly means the resource pack is gaining popularity and acceptance among the players.
The community of people who have already used this Minecraft resource pack has not yet complained about anything. So, if you are looking for simple, smooth, and straight-forward look for your game and you want to avoid too many complex textures, then the Simplistico resource pack will be very apt for you! There is one more great benefit of using it. This resource pack comes with a 16×16 resolution. Well, most of you may not have a high end gaming system. So, are you having a low-end system? In that case, you should not opt for the heavy and complex resource packs that put too much pressure on the resources. Instead, you are recommended to use a simple and nice resource pack like the Simplistico. Despite its low resolution, all the textures of this pack offer extremely great visuals which you will surely like! Plus, the game performance will be quite good as this pack does not cause any load to your system resources. So, hurry up and try it today!
Simplistico should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14
Simplistico — Screenshots
How to install Simplistico Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Simplistico texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.