A lot of resource packs regurgitate the same content and textures, mix-matching them together in the hopes of delivering something that appears original. Sharpness V resource pack was developed to be original and introduce meaningful changes to vanilla Minecraft. Conceived as a PvP resource pack, Sharpness V focuses on everything related to PVP without changing the identity of the game. To achieve this, all the textures that Sharpness V introduces are 100% original, handmade by the developers behind the resource pack. The developers stated that the ultimate goal is to introduce new textures for all the items in Minecraft. Being a PVP resource pack, the main focus of Sharpness V texture pack is weapons and armor. All the weapons and armors in the game received new textures and a higher resolution. New textures are now in 32x, an upscale from the default 16x resolution in vanilla Minecraft.
Staying true to the name of the texture pack, the new, reworked textures appear sharper and much clearer. Noise has been reduced to achieve this and the higher pixel density certainly helps add more details to blocks and items. Colors are also better saturated which removes some of the gray aspects of Minecraft and makes it considerably more colorful. New textures were introduced for other objects as well such as trees, food, grass, leaves, plants, flowers, and all types of blocks. As all of them are handmade from scratch by the development team, the process to replace all the default textures takes time and so far, not all the textures in vanilla Minecraft were replaced. As the resource pack was developed in 32x resolution, some players may experience minor performance degradation when compared to vanilla Minecraft that uses 16x. It is still a light resource pack and does not require a monster computer to run properly.
Sharpness V PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Sharpness V PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Sharpness V PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Sharpness V PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.