When someone talks about the ScarySauce resource pack, something scary comes to our minds. Everyone thinks that this texture pack contains something scary. But in fact, there is nothing wrong with it, it’s just such a name. It would rather be said that this is a fascinating resource pack that will take you to the Middle Ages. The ScarySauce resource pack is the complete opposite of its name, as well as the purpose for which it was created in the Minecraft world. Today there are a huge number of famous medieval and fantasy games that serve as inspiration for many Minecraft players. And this resource pack is not the very first in the style of the Middle Ages, but it will give you a feel for the closest possible medieval times in Minecraft. ScarySauce stands out from its competitors by using new item and block designs as well as updated shades of colors. With this resource pack, players can easily create many combinations. Players can make various combinations of fantasy and medieval buildings. A distinctive feature of this resource pack is the darker and duller shades of colors that immediately create the atmosphere of the gloomy Middle Ages.
However, this addition will not change the basic principle of this game. The ScarySauce resource pack will make subtle styling changes and help you bring new meaning to the game with a new heroic knight incarnation. Some of the features of this resource pack include new designs of weapons and armor that will allow any player to feel like a knight and a hero while traveling across the lands. Included some GUI updates to the HUD. This resource pack doesn’t even ignore the little things like sugarcane that are often omitted in other updates. In fact, many other updates ignore such little things, because players rarely use them. More often than not, developers simply ignore the little details of their updates in order to speed up the release date and also possibly make better performance. Stone bricks and regular blocks look especially good because they are not ignored in this resource pack either. The mobs have also been updated in ScarySauce. The ScarySauce resource pack has good performance due to its 16×16 resolution. It is this feature that allows players to enjoy the game with the highest FPS possible. When using this resource pack, you will be able to play without significant drawdowns at the speed of loading the world.
ScarySauce should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10
ScarySauce — Video & Screenshots
How to install ScarySauce Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the ScarySauce texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.