If you are looking to enhance your PvP experience, you should give the Rose Revamp 32x resource pack a try. This texture pack has been designed specifically to strengthen PvP play. Many people find that frame-rate issues are something that is commonly experienced during PvP and mob hunting. While in some cases, the lag is minor and can be ignored; in other cases, it poses a much larger problem. This problem is caused when the lag means the difference between taking down your opponent or being slain. If you are playing Minecraft on a PC with less than ideal hardware, you should try the Rose Revamp 32x to boost the game’s performance. One major plus to the Rose Revamp 32x is that it enhances the PvP play in Minecraft without having too great of an effect on the game’s textures. If you are looking for an option that improves your play without compromising the look you are accustomed to, this pack is worth trying. While we have seen many different PvP packs come available to players over the years, and those packs have focused on various colors, red is a color we don’t see very often.
This is where the Rose Revamp 32x PvP resource pack is different and unique. As the name implies, this resource pack is one of very few that uses a lot of reds with some pinks. As different as it is, this pack is still genuinely lovely and worth trying. The texture pack implements various creative visuals to the game, making the PvP experience more enjoyable and engaging the players. The pack consists of all the elements you would expect to see in a PvP resource pack, including lowered fire, cleaner textures, and a reduction in the animations’ noise, which all lend to making it easy to keep track of your opponents. What truly sets the Rose Revamp 32x apart from other resource packs is that the creator has completely revamped the sky and items in the game with a vibrant color palette. In addition, this resource pack also features a redesigned GUI that is a significant upgrade to the vanilla Minecraft version. While most resource packs feature a resolution of 16×16, the Rose Revamp 32x has a resolution of 32×32. This increase in resolution does not create any performance drops as the textures themselves are well optimized. The Rose Revamp 32x will perform quite smoothly on any system that is already handling vanilla Minecraft.
Rose Revamp 32x PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Rose Revamp 32x PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Rose Revamp 32x PvP Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Rose Revamp 32x PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Rose Revamp 32x PvP Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;