RexCraftia’s Rex resource pack completely revamps Minecraft’s textures and brings the game into a brand-new futuristic scenario. It’s a complete do-over of vanilla icons and textures, making them look better than ever before. Even though the futuristic concept isn’t unique, this pack becomes one-of-a-kind when it combines such high-quality work with the futuristic concept. That’s what makes it unique! Nature-related elements and subtle lightning are a thing of the past in Rex; after you download this resource pack, you enter a new era of metal structures and glowing green light that’ll have you thinking you’re playing in the year 3000. Almost every single texture in the game gets changed – and every one of them gets a quality upgrade.
A complete and total makeover of the game. There’s one thing to be said about this resource pack. It changes the game a lot. Even if you’re a veteran player, you will not recognize a lot of things when you play for the first time. It might take a little wild to get back on track like you used to. For example, when you use Rex pack, lamps changes into strange blue-and-gold looking things that are nothing like the original ones. Bricks get a makeover of their own as well! It’s almost as if it was a different game, texture-wise. This resource pack is filled with hundreds of customized textures for the game. It also adds dozens of animated blocks and items as well. It’ll take a long time to exhaust all the things it has to give! Rex resource pack is a standalone 32x resolution resource pack and a great thing to try.
REX' PACK should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
REX' PACK — Screenshots
How to install REX' PACK Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the REX' PACK texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.