Real Nature Resource Pack is a brand new set of textures for minecraft. As you know, most minecraft packs try to make the look of the game as good as possible by simply designing every texture in various different ways. They create and it looks awesome but there are also minecraft users who want as much default features as possible but at the same time want something that would bring more reality to the game.
Real Nature is not a big resource pack but it adds many useful things which will make your minecraft world look more realistic. You should definitely consider trying out this pack if you want beautiful sky, breathtaking sun, moon and amazing weather textures. Make sure to use optifine for cloud textures. It is required. Recently designers of Real Nature Resource Pack started adding custom block textures too. The pack is W.I.P. and regularly updated.
Real Nature Resource Pack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Real Nature Resource Pack — Video & Screenshots
How to install Real Nature Resource Pack Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Real Nature Resource Pack texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Real Nature Resource Pack Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[128x] [1.12] [1.11] Download Real Nature Resource Pack
[128x] [1.10] [1.9] Download Real Nature Resource Pack
[128x] [1.8] [1.7] Download Real Nature Resource Pack
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
Why am I not hearing blocks being broken, and why is anything that is on fire have a purple and black blck look around it?
How do you get the clouds to work? I’ve tried every setting for the cloud on optifine and none of them look like that.
Liam Grant Overbeck
Liam Grant Overbeck
Thank you for the awesome resource pack! ^^ The link to version 1.10.2 downloads the old file and was incompatible, but when I followed through under “Additional Links” to your Official Website I found and downloaded the pack with no problem!