One of the earliest texture packs developed for Minecraft was the Ravand’s realistic resource pack. The pack was first released more than five years ago. Though it is not being updated regularly, this pack remains popular among those who play Minecraft. The resource pack is developed specifically for players who want to become completely involved in the game and has a medieval look. While Minecraft fans have use a number of well designed resource packs for the game, during the many years, they have played the game, the realistic pack from Ravand is different for a number of reasons. The textures in the pack are developed to provide even the smallest details and the textures are extremely immersive. The visuals of the various items in the pack look like real, and due to this players are completely engrossed in the game.
After applying Ravand’s pack to the Minecraft game, players will notice that the textures in the pack are extremely detailed. The colours used are bright and enhance the gameplay. Another feature of the pack is how the textures are free of noise, though this does not affect the detailing which is the most important feature of the pack. This Ravand’s pack is available in five different resolutions ranging from 16 X 16, the lowest resolution to 256 X 256 which is the highest. For the X256 resolution, the player will require a high quality computer with a powerful processor and sufficient memory to enjoy all the features of the pack. In case the player wishes to use the resource pack even with a lower FPS , they should be aware that lower resolution versions of the pack like X64 and X32 should be selected. These versions of the pack will work on inexpensive low end computers also.
Ravand’s Realistic should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Ravand’s Realistic — Screenshots
How to install Ravand’s Realistic Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Ravand’s Realistic texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.