Radiant Pixels Resource Pack 1.12.2
Everybody loves images that are easy on the eye. If you are looking for a texture pack that can take your Minecraft’s initial vanilla textures and make them radiate even more, Radiant Pixels resource pack is your best bet. The coolest thing about Radiant Pixels is that it does not make too many changes to those vanilla-style visuals that have always been Minecraft’s strongest selling point. Although this pack makes some adjustments to the initial image textures, it keeps them as similar as possible to the way they were in vanilla. The fact that it took nearly 15 months to develop this pack should tell you something about the meticulousness of the process of creating it. Its high quality shows that the wait was worth every minute of its development of the pack started back in January 2015.
The pack comes with textures that not only have an extremely simplistic design but also have such a wonderful vibe that looking at them is just a delight. You will not find a better and much more vibrant color pallet than that of Radiant Pixels. Besides all these great qualities, Radiant Pixels has a user-interface that is very minimalistic and also very clean. This is probably one of the best features of Radiant Pixels Resource Pack. It is different from the many resource packs that introduce new GUIs that are almost always quite overloaded and don’t look appealing at all. Far from it, Radiant Pixel’s user interface is pleasing to look at and does not look all over the place on the screen. Just like Minecraft’s vanilla resolution, this pack’s resolution is x16. Therefore you will find no trouble making it run even on slowest PC.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Radiant Pixels goes to Aurum_32. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11, 1.10. Right now Radiant Pixels has 361697 views.