Everybody loves images that are easy on the eye. If you are looking for a texture pack that can take your Minecraft’s initial vanilla textures and make them radiate even more, Radiant Pixels resource pack is your best bet. The coolest thing about Radiant Pixels is that it does not make too many changes to those vanilla-style visuals that have always been Minecraft’s strongest selling point. Although this pack makes some adjustments to the initial image textures, it keeps them as similar as possible to the way they were in vanilla. The fact that it took nearly 15 months to develop this pack should tell you something about the meticulousness of the process of creating it. Its high quality shows that the wait was worth every minute of its development of the pack started back in January 2015.
The pack comes with textures that not only have an extremely simplistic design but also have such a wonderful vibe that looking at them is just a delight. You will not find a better and much more vibrant color pallet than that of Radiant Pixels. Besides all these great qualities, Radiant Pixels has a user-interface that is very minimalistic and also very clean. This is probably one of the best features of Radiant Pixels Resource Pack. It is different from the many resource packs that introduce new GUIs that are almost always quite overloaded and don’t look appealing at all. Far from it, Radiant Pixel’s user interface is pleasing to look at and does not look all over the place on the screen. Just like Minecraft’s vanilla resolution, this pack’s resolution is x16. Therefore you will find no trouble making it run even on slowest PC.
Radiant Pixels should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
Radiant Pixels — Screenshots
How to install Radiant Pixels Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Radiant Pixels texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.