Persönliches Paket (Sweden for Personal Pack) is a true-to-life resource pack which breathes new life into many of the game’s bland textures. Alongside the more complex blocks, this pack also overhauls some of the most common and often seen textures such as cobblestone and dirt, which is a testament to its detailed approach. The considerable increase in resolution of the textures is immediately noticeable. Whereas the game’s original textures are only able to fit 256 pixels per block, Personliches Paket resource pack quadruples that amount for a whopping 4096 pixels. This amount isn’t only limited to blocks – mobs and items are also included. As its name might suggest, Personal Pack is a result of the creator’s personal likings and preferences. This mainly refers to the fact that this pack is a mix of tiny bits and details from many other packs that are somewhat similar and can work together in unison.
All blocks are compatible with one another due to their modern looks – many of them come from quite popular resource packs by the likes of Meinekraft and Misa. While it has received some criticism due to so-called “plagiarism”, Persönliches Paket does have permissions from the creators of the implemented textures. However, even though it takes inspiration from many other resource packs, the Personal Pack has quite a few unique implementations that can’t be found anywhere else. This includes paintings and sounds that regularly receive updates to give it a solid novelty factor. Mobs themselves also have a special twist which will make every nightly encounter a whole lot more interesting. Fortunately, you don’t have to go through the struggle of trying out the pack yourself – there are quite a few video and written reviews on the Internet. All things considered, Personliches Paket is not a bad choice for those who have tried and liked Meinekreft/Misa but are looking to spice the game up even further.
Persönliches Paket should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Persönliches Paket — Screenshots
How to install Persönliches Paket Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Persönliches Paket texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.