The author of the Ozzy’s Deep Sea Deco resource pack has explicitly designed it to provide a steampunk type of look to Minecraft. Ozzy’s Deep Sea pack’s style or theme is similar to the Bioshock series. Bioshock or steampunk fans can instantly spot the similarity between them. The same author OzzyKP made this resource pack based on the customized map of Aquain, an underwater city. It provides a better appearance through the custom map. Using this resource pack, you can also make a few structures below the water level or above the land comparable to lively but old cities of the fifties. In the author’s words, he tried to provide a realistic appearance to Minecraft with his resource pack by still keeping everything unique. It will not be something like those resource packs which claim to be real but have nothing but granular looks in brown and gray shades. The resource pack provides textures in 64 x 64 resolution almost everywhere. It has also tried to offer a mixture of textures in other lower or higher resolution like 32 x 32, 64 x 64, and even 128 x 128. Ozzy’s Deep Sea Deco resource pack has successfully given Minecraft an entirely different look by changing almost every original texture in the game.
The imagery of the futuristic view of the 1950s, the fantasy of Steampunk, and the movement of Art Deco, etc., have heavily inspired the author. However, the author has not changed a few textures at all, including some blocks. Still, the wooden plank consisting of old blocks got an enhanced appearance with a boost in texture resolution. It is still in a preliminary stage, and the number of blocks whose texture its author has changed is still relatively low. Interestingly, the author has extensively used the CTM technique, including others, to provide maximum novelty to every texture type. If you observe the sides of blocks, including their top and bottom sides, the author completely overhauled their textures. Theoretically speaking, it provides the author enough leeway to include several texture types even if they have limited and particular use. Whenever the pack reaches the completion stage, it will be amongst the best resource packs ever crafted for Minecraft. Even though the resource pack has not reached completion, it has completed texture renovation for a decent percentage. Hence you can play and enjoy this resource pack without any problems.
Ozzy's Deep Sea Deco should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15
Ozzy's Deep Sea Deco — Video & Screenshots
How to install Ozzy's Deep Sea Deco Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Ozzy's Deep Sea Deco texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- This resource pack requires OptiFine.
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.