When compared with all Mario styled packs out there which are well-known for their immense reputation across the globe over the years, the Super Minio Bros from Drazile is way better in almost every aspect. A significant issue confronted by the Minecraft packs is that these are not much aesthetically elegant as one should expect them given that they’re primarily in line with the somewhat out-of-date NES games. Nevertheless, this is not the case with New Super Minio Bros resource pack which is much more alluring when compared with the other packs out there given that its texture patterns are according to the contemporary Mario video games. As a matter of fact, the classic Minio Bros is a predecessor of the Super Minio Bros. Each of these packs receives impetus from the Mario series; however, there is a significant variance between these; Super Minio Bros pack revolves around the Mario video games which are of the present era whereas the first one was actually derived from the out-of-date NES Mario video games.
In fact, Super Minio Bros comes with an abundance of fabulous block designs, lively shades, colorful mushrooms plus plenty of enemies. Besides these previously mentioned features, the pack likewise comes with a plethora of remarkable sound effects that seem to be absolutely genuine as if they have been taken directly from the awesome Mario video games. Nevertheless, there is one significant drawback with this Minio Bros pack and it is that the textures aren’t that intricate given that the resolution of this pack happens to be 16×16 as compared to the high-resolution kits out there; however, one particular thing that deserves special mention is that because of the low resolution it is possible for the gamers to enjoy themselves without confronting with any frame-rate problems irrespective of whether they’re using high-end or even low-end personal computers.
New Super Minio Bros. — Screenshots
How to install New Super Minio Bros. Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.