When compared with all Mario styled packs out there which are well-known for their immense reputation across the globe over the years, the Super Minio Bros from Drazile is way better in almost every aspect. A significant issue confronted by the Minecraft packs is that these are not much aesthetically elegant as one should expect them given that they’re primarily in line with the somewhat out-of-date NES games. Nevertheless, this is not the case with New Super Minio Bros resource pack which is much more alluring when compared with the other packs out there given that its texture patterns are according to the contemporary Mario video games. As a matter of fact, the classic Minio Bros is a predecessor of the Super Minio Bros. Each of these packs receives impetus from the Mario series; however, there is a significant variance between these; Super Minio Bros pack revolves around the Mario video games which are of the present era whereas the first one was actually derived from the out-of-date NES Mario video games.
In fact, Super Minio Bros comes with an abundance of fabulous block designs, lively shades, colorful mushrooms plus plenty of enemies. Besides these previously mentioned features, the pack likewise comes with a plethora of remarkable sound effects that seem to be absolutely genuine as if they have been taken directly from the awesome Mario video games. Nevertheless, there is one significant drawback with this Minio Bros pack and it is that the textures aren’t that intricate given that the resolution of this pack happens to be 16×16 as compared to the high-resolution kits out there; however, one particular thing that deserves special mention is that because of the low resolution it is possible for the gamers to enjoy themselves without confronting with any frame-rate problems irrespective of whether they’re using high-end or even low-end personal computers.
New Super Minio Bros. should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10
New Super Minio Bros. — Screenshots
How to install New Super Minio Bros. Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the New Super Minio Bros. texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
New Super Minio Bros. Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[16x] [1.12.x] Download New Super Minio Bros. Resource Pack
[16x] [1.11.x] Download New Super Minio Bros. Resource Pack
[16x] [1.10.x] Download New Super Minio Bros. Resource Pack
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
Leave a reply
Links in comments are not allowed. Comments containing links will be removed.
Before commenting that the resource pack crashed your game, google your crash log. This is usually a graphic card driver issue.