You can call NBT resource pack by other names such as NBTpack or New Better Textures, but it provides us everything new and better it has got. The resource pack has been successful in keeping the original artistic touch of Minecraft’s appearance. At the same time, it has enhanced all the visual elements like texture detailing, noises, and similar stuff. People love the essential vanilla looks of Minecraft. Still, at the same time, they are also on the lookout for something which can make improvements without drastically altering the original artisan Minecraft looks. New Better Texture Resource Pack does precisely that by enhancing the core visuals. It is something that every gamer must explore to enjoy initial default looks with subtle improvements. This texture pack excellently converts Minecraft into something engaging and more attractive by showcasing an extensive range of texture improvements. Unlike several conventional resource packs, it approached these issues differently. Others have tried to change most of the texture elements, but NBTpack worked only upon those areas which required enhancements. It identified that it needed to do work on the graphical user interface and the environmental aspects.
It improved every armor or torch that called for some enhancement or the other. Besides, the NBT pack introduced a range of three-dimensional models to enhance gamers’ holistic experience. The author has scheduled several texture improvements. You can expect to see many new types of textures in the coming days if you happen to try this resource pack. You might have guessed it right that this type of pack comes in a 16 x 16 display resolution. Many gamers are not privileged with excellent hardware. Don’t worry if you have low-end gaming hardware. You do not need to choose a resource pack with a higher resolution and complex textures. They will put unnecessary strain on your gaming system. For owners of low end hardware it is best to select NBTpack because it is a nicely built modest resource pack. Don’t mind a lower display resolution of this pack as you will undoubtedly like the improvements in the resource packs’ visual and artistic aspects. Moreover, the resource pack will not lead to any additional load on the hardware resources. You will eventually experience a superior gaming performance from your existing low-end system. Therefore, leave all your worries behind and grab a copy of the NBT texture pack today itself.
NBTpack - New Better Textures should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - Bedrock Edition - PE
NBTpack - New Better Textures — Screenshots
How to install NBTpack - New Better Textures Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the NBTpack - New Better Textures texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.