The biggest gripe some players may have with the vast majority of resource packs is that most of them are resource hogs. Higher resolutions, more lighting effects, shaders, and moving textures can kill the framerates of a player with an older system. While they may be able to play vanilla just fine, modern resource packs can be unplayable for some. Moonwake PvP resource pack is the answer for all these players. It is a resource pack that uses fresh new textures but with a modest resolution of 16x which is the same as in vanilla Minecraft. For the end-user, having a lower texture resolution means smooth performance and no framerate drops, even for players with older computers. The whole Moonwake texture pack was designed with PC players in mind. It changes many of the visuals in the game such as particle effects, adds different types of terrain, new textures for certain blocks and materials, and sharpens the colors in the game.
Even if it has the same texture resolution as vanilla, it simply makes Minecraft look better without making any compromises in terms of framerates. Being such a light resource pack and well optimized to maintain good framerates even on old computers, the Moonwake resource pack can be a great pick for PvP players. Game performance is important for PvP which is why it managed to remain a popular resource pack for so many. Published in late 2017, the Moonwake resource pack received tens of thousands of downloads. The creator, Toofee, delivered several updates for his resource pack. He also published several videos on his YouTube to showcase his resource pack and progress on new updates. Toofee even released a Revamp version of Moonwake which includes multiple visual improvements, particle effects, and new textures. The Moonwake resource pack can be installed manually since it does not use any special features or it can be installed using Optifine HD.
Moonwake should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Moonwake — Video & Screenshots
How to install Moonwake Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Moonwake texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.