When playing minecraft you will probably face many issues. But each problem has its solution. Moonwake resource pack is one of the answers. It is a resource that is designed for the players of Minecraft mostly on a PC as they roam all through the game. Moonwake is suitable for handling frame-rate problems. In most cases, the Frame-rates problems can be solved if they happen to be minor. But if they happen to be significant, they can lead to your downfall mostly if you are at the job hunting and PvP stage. The issue will lead to tiny bit lags that will determine if you will succeed in the game or you will crush yourself in the Minecraft.
That is why it is good that you use Moonwake to boost your game and make it as enjoyable as possible. With Moonwake, your game will look more vibrant and has that sense of livelier. The pack will improve the visual quality of the game. Moonwake is a clean resource that does not add any noise to your game. The colors of your game will be enhanced to make the Minecraft look real and natural. With a resolution of about 16 by 16 this pack will become one of the best textures that you ever had installed. This is your time to enhance your game using Moonwake resource pack.
Moonwake should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7
Moonwake — Video & Screenshots
How to install Moonwake Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Moonwake texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.