If you are looking for a resource pack that can add high definition textures to the Minecraft game? If yes, then please look for nowhere else! Rest assured that you have already come to the right place. This particular Mineout resource pack has the feature to add one of the best level of detailing to the default Minecraft gameplay. To those basic blocks of the Minecraft game, you can now add some more detailing by using this pack. This Mineout resource pack has a unique factor that has made it so popular and one-of-a-kind. Well, it’s considered to be one of the largest Fallout-themed packs. This Fallout-themed texture pack also has one more benefit to consider. It adds a nice music effect to your gameplay. This music can be heard once you install the Mineout resource pack and enable the music option.
So, you can clearly understand that this resource pack not only brings Fallout themes and texture effects to your game, but also its music effects will further make your game experience even better. With the Mineout resource pack installed, the inventory of the Minecraft game will look like a classic Pip-Boy screen along with bright green effects and also variance in lighting. In addition to it, the villagers of the game are replaced by eye-catching player characters. But, please note that this resource pack will not add any new armor, weapons, or specific items to Minecraft. However, it adds reskin effects to many items of the default Minecraft gameplay. The overall look and sound are mimicked to the Fallout universe when you’ll install and use the Mineout pack. In this way, the Mineout is dedicated to making your game experience more enchanting and interesting.
Mineout should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2 - 1.5.2
Mineout — Video & Screenshots
How to install Mineout Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Mineout texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.