The Mine War Z resource pack as you probably noticed is a very themed and immersive set of textures based on world war z movie. Textures has been created and currently updated by palou40. Mine War Z could be the best resource pack available for all Minecraft players who are a big fans of that movie in addition this fantastic pack brings stunning high quality textures with beautifully arranged colors.
Mine War Z by the way is a very enthralling resource pack mainly because of the fact that it doesn’t just bring you to world war z but also focuses on gameplay to make your experience as good as possible by regularly implementing new awesome textures which, for sure, makes Mine War Z unique and distinct. Overall, it is a very well designed pack and you will certainly enjoy most of its content, especially if you’re a fan of the world war z movie.
Mine War Z should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
Mine War Z — Screenshots
How to install Mine War Z Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Mine War Z texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.