Megacraft Classic Resource Pack should be liked by those who being a child was playing old game console such as Dendy or Sega and not some PS3 or X-box 360 consoles. Megacraft Classic textures will change and maybe improve your cubic world of minecraft and will make it similar to the legendary game called Megaman. Yes, this pack will decorate the big minecraft world to make it similar to that game as much as possible. Also, it comes in a tandard resolution, so that everyone can play and enjoy it.
Megacraft Classic: Be the Block Bomber! should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Megacraft Classic: Be the Block Bomber! — Screenshots
How to install Megacraft Classic: Be the Block Bomber! Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Megacraft Classic: Be the Block Bomber! texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.