LureStone Resource Pack 1.13 / 1.12.2
LureStone resource pack is created by DelTaz, a name that you are probably familiar with if you had a considerable amount of time with Minecraft resource packs. DelTaz has been behind a variety of fantastic resource packs, for example, the Oerlis realistic pack, ZeCraft and, clearly, Smoothelium. Each pack of this particular creator perfectly raised the textures of concern to an incredible level. The special style of the LureStone resource pack is largely inspired by the time frame of the Middle Ages and the pack presumably offers the most unquestionable and inventive textures we have encountered in quite some time.
Along with the unique style that this pack transmits to the table, LureStone also accompanies an extraordinary degree, especially the surfaces of point by point, a palette of celestial shading and a wide range of features that make it a pleasure to look at. It is justified to emphasize that this pack completes the perfect job of eliminating the noise of textures and, at the same time, ensures that the level of detail is not affected by any change. The LureStone surfaces have a 64 × 64 resolution, which is a bit higher than the normal 16 × 16. It will irrefutably require a PC with a higher than expected hardware.
LureStone - Screenshots
How to install LureStone Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download LureStone Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.