LureStone resource pack is created by DelTaz, a name that you are probably familiar with if you had a considerable amount of time with Minecraft resource packs. DelTaz has been behind a variety of fantastic resource packs, for example, the Oerlis realistic pack, ZeCraft and, clearly, Smoothelium. Each pack of this particular creator perfectly raised the textures of concern to an incredible level. The special style of the LureStone resource pack is largely inspired by the time frame of the Middle Ages and the pack presumably offers the most unquestionable and inventive textures we have encountered in quite some time.
Along with the unique style that this pack transmits to the table, LureStone also accompanies an extraordinary degree, especially the surfaces of point by point, a palette of celestial shading and a wide range of features that make it a pleasure to look at. It is justified to emphasize that this pack completes the perfect job of eliminating the noise of textures and, at the same time, ensures that the level of detail is not affected by any change. The LureStone surfaces have a 64 × 64 resolution, which is a bit higher than the normal 16 × 16. It will irrefutably require a PC with a higher than expected hardware.
LureStone should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
LureStone — Screenshots
How to install LureStone Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the LureStone texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.