It’s hard not to think that LHMC 3D resource pack is definitely in the group amidst some of the top best of PvP packs has to present. This is a super and top level pvp focused texture pack that focuses on improving the PvP experience far more intriguing and captivating for players by boosting the visuals in the game by a an immense amount and at the same time, including a diverse range of distinctive new and fresh features that you normally would not find in other pvp packs. As you can probably take notice from its title, the LHMC 3D PvP resource pack is literally a 3D pack, which is certainly a rare sight, as a handful of PvP focused packs do not swell into the 3D area for certain.
The pack composes of a large amount of skillfully crated 3D models of all the items which players would regularly used during PvP. Installing this pack for PvP sessions is certainly a delight as it makes all the equipment in the game look high in quality. As you might expect, this isn’t a suitable pack for you if you need a full set of the whole of Minecrat’s visuals, as it just focuses on the equipment and items. As of currently, the LHMC 3D resource pack solely focuses on only the items, but it is very possible somewhere in the future that it will include many new block textures as well. The creator has publicized that block textures will soon be coming in lately and combining the fact that it receive frequent updates, it would mean that we would likely be seeing some superior block textures in the pack eventually.
LHMC 3D PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
LHMC 3D PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install LHMC 3D PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the LHMC 3D PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.