Last Days resource pack is an original work of a developer named Doku. We know that the apocalypse inspired resource packs are great, but we also know that most of them are created in high resolution, which makes them very demanding in terms of PC hardware, in other words, they need a powerful PC to run smoothly. Today, we’ll give a brief overview about how good Last Days texture pack is in terms of quality and optimization. The concept was fairly simple. Create a world in Minecraft where players can feel a post-apocalyptic vibe. Nevertheless, Doku never had much time working on the Last Days. As a result, Last Days was never fully developed and it only featured an open world with stones, grass, water, buildings, trees, etc. However, Last Days held so much potential. Fortunately, other developers took the task of finishing it.
After Doku, individuals who strived to make it better was Croco15, History, and Dereksmith. Last Days is one of the most phenomenal resource packs released in Minecraft. The developers did an excellent job at creating a post-apocalyptic environment that has a similar vibe to apocalypse games. Its buildings, weapons, character design, and other elements are well thought out. It feels vaguely similar with playing resident evil (the old versions), house of the dead, etc. The best part about this resource pack is it runs smoothly even in low-end PC’s. That said, fans of apocalypse games with potato PC now has the opportunity to feel what it’s like living in a post-apocalyptic world by installing the Last Days pack. All in all, the gameplay, the design, and the sound effects are very immersive. That said, download Last Days now and see for yourself!
Last Days should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Last Days — Video & Screenshots
How to install Last Days Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Last Days texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.
Last Days Music Add-on – by TeknoAXE, add-on says it’s old, but it will still load
[Version 2.0] Last Days Resource Pack Pocket Edition – updated for 0.8.1
[Version 1.0] Last Days Resource Pack Pocket Edition – updated for 0.7.3
[Version 1.0] Last Days Resource Pack Pocket Edition – updated for 0.7.3, iOS-friendly version