The KoP Photo Realism resource pack is one of oldest existing packs, and it is also one of the packs that were properly maintained. It is not uncommon for the popularity of resource packs of Minecraft to gradually and progressively drop and finally cease to exist. The most common reason for this is because the one who developed them has lost interest in them. Sadly, that is also the case with this pack. When the revolutionary KoP Photo Realism texture pack was released, it took Minecraft’s visuals to new levels. It made the game more interesting and fun. Even now, it shines as one of the most well-executed existing packs today. As the name implies, the objective of this pack is to create an experience in Minecraft that is as lifelike and realistic as possible. This pack makes it possible for players to experience a livelier in-game environment presented with much brighter colors and enhanced lighting effects.
A ton of added details have been provided to the textures, but here’s a possible minuscule flaw – it is likely to get quite noisy from time to time as you play. However, this is not something surprising since this pack has been around for quite some time. Expect a few of the techniques used to be outdated and may contribute to a less than perfect in-game experience. When you talk about downloadable full-pledged and complete packs, KoP Photo Realism is definitely one of them. Your world of Minecraft will never be the same after applying the pack. It modifies most of the visual elements in the game, including the user-interface, to make the game more enjoyable. It provides a x256 resolution that gives you a highly detailed setting. But, you can only appreciate it if you have a decent computer to avoid dealing with FPS issues. Fortunately, there are 64x and 128x versions for slower PCs.
KoP Photo Realism should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
KoP Photo Realism — Video & Screenshots
How to install KoP Photo Realism Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the KoP Photo Realism texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.