The Kawaii World resource pack has one main goal and that is to make the Minecraft game appear more attractive. If you engage in playing Minecraft, you must have stopped somewhere in the course of the game to think about the game which does not look attractive. Of course, you must be very right; nothing good can be associated with enemies. The villagers themselves are too ugly, and at times it becomes very difficult to tell the kind of animals you could be looking for. This is the starter pack of the Kawaii. You will be able to notice a wide pinkish cover spread all over paintings, trees, crafting benches and some other common blocks that appear to have been washed out in pink shades. You will realize that this is highly important from the game’s menu after noticing the pink lettering, bold and the coloring are looking at you.
Although not everything appears in this form. This set of textures converts beds in order to make them spark a perfect resemblance of people who are asleep using custom blankets. Furnaces rotate upon the head of a cookie monster’ which is a renowned Sesame Street obsessed much with eating. When you see him light’ up after providing him with food and fuel is really funny in the first times. If you are considering a house that has Hello Kitty and Kirby references, then you will love the textures that come with Kawaii World. It comes well pampered with ultra – bright’ cute pastels and on every texture, you will come across the Minecraft. The blocks of ore resemble gems and the metal bits’ stuck in a pink, thick matrix which need to be broken down to end up with the’ goods. The ore and metal blocks appear just like they should be.
Kawaii World should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Kawaii World — Screenshots
How to install Kawaii World Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Kawaii World texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Kawaii World Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[16x] [1.18.x] Download Kawaii World Resource Pack
[16x] [1.17.x] Download Kawaii World Resource Pack
[16x] [1.16.x] Download Kawaii World Resource Pack
[16x] [1.15.x] Download Kawaii World Resource Pack
[16x] [1.14.x – 1.13.x] Download Kawaii World Resource Pack
Check out the Kawaii World Resource Pack on the Official Source
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
When does the resource pack being updated to 1.19?
A few things I love , the nether portal shimmers like diamonds and it’s so pleasing to my eyes. The sun is super pretty and the crescent moon is adorable ! All the paintings are adorable ! My favorite ones are the hello kitty paintings and the my little pony ones ! Some other things that are lovely is the animals , the cows are like strawberry moo moos , the chickens are realistic , and the cats are adorable some of them look like pop tarts !
Some things I don’t like : the water , the villagers , mobs , and wood/stone. The whole world is basically pink because of all the wood and stone being pink or purple. This isn’t an issue with the pack it’s just my preference.
I love it everything is weldone. It so pink and I got impressed when I saw the picachu armor.
I dont give it a diamond
I give it a netherite
This mod seems nice in general and I would love to use it if there was an option without most of the monster changes. That’s the deal breaker for me
I LOVE IT
Was using it for a while, it crashes my game now, dissapointing
the resolution is a little bad but anyway how do i fix that?
it’s just the best pack, no bug, really cute and fun, i love it.
So… every time I try to use this pack the game crashes. Might want to fix that, because I really want to use this one.
kawaii desu :3