Kawaii World Resource Pack 1.15 / 1.14
The Kawaii World resource pack has one main goal and that is to make the Minecraft game appear more attractive. If you engage in playing Minecraft, you must have stopped somewhere in the course of the game to think about the game which does not look attractive. Of course, you must be very right; nothing good can be associated with enemies. The villagers themselves are too ugly, and at times it becomes very difficult to tell the kind of animals you could be looking for. This is the starter pack of the Kawaii. You will be able to notice a wide pinkish cover spread all over paintings, trees, crafting benches and some other common blocks that appear to have been washed out in pink shades. You will realize that this is highly important from the game’s menu after noticing the pink lettering, bold and the coloring are looking at you. Although not everything appears in this form.
This set of textures converts beds in order to make them spark a perfect resemblance of people who are asleep using custom blankets. Furnaces rotate upon the head of a cookie monster’ which is a renowned Sesame Street obsessed much with eating. When you see him light’ up after providing him with food and fuel is really funny in the first times. If you are considering a house that has Hello Kitty and Kirby references, then you will love the textures that come with Kawaii World. It comes well pampered with ultra – bright’ cute pastels and on every texture, you will come across the Minecraft. The blocks of ore resemble gems and the metal bits’ stuck in a pink, thick matrix which need to be broken down to end up with the’ goods. The ore and metal blocks appear just like they should be.
Kawaii World - Screenshots
How to install Kawaii World Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Kawaii World Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.