If you are searching for one of the best Minecraft texture packs, then you have got the Jungle Ruins resource pack. This is a top-notch pack that was originally designed by the JungleRuins Team. Jungle Ruins resource pack has a really amazing theme simply because the users will experience a unique jungle world. Today, most Minecraft texture packs are designed to prove excellent textures. However, Jungle Ruins resource pack has moved one step ahead. This pack has implemented the best textures, which results in unique and attractive look. Initially, the Jungle Ruins resource pack gained so much popularity but later faded to the point that it stopped being updated. However, this pack we are talking about has been refurbished by Kyctarniq. This is an awesome pack that provides the players with a memorable experience. Although the pack is similar to the original version, it offers unmatched visual experience to the gamers.
The vegetation in the game is eye-catching and will provide you with a natural feeling. The nicely designed textures will offer you with a memorable gaming experience. Jungle Ruins resource pack has the same resolution as that of the original version. The new pack by Kyctarniq has a resolution of x16. This low resolution is one of the downside of Jungle Ruins resource pack. However, at the same time, low resolution is advantages to people who use slow computers. The players can run the pack on such computers without any problems. Conclusively, Jungle Ruins resource pack is one of the best products of Kyctarniq. It has amazing textures that provide players with breathtaking experience. If you have to experience the joy of playing Minecraft, then Jungle Ruins resource pack is the answer.
Jungle Ruins — Screenshots
How to install Jungle Ruins Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.