Among the best faithful texture packs of all time, the Jea Traditional resource pack stands out. The pack was highly motivated by other packs of the same original textures just from its creation time. An example of such packs includes the 64×64 version created by the HiTeen. Another one of the faithful pack is the Ragecraft. Jea traditional has undergone tremendous changes over the past times. It is updated over time and gained its own uniqueness. One great thing is that the pack is comprised of many textures of its own. It’s only a few numbers of the textures have been created from the original versions of packs with a similar identity. With all factors well thought-out, still, the resource pack remains unique with impeccable quality of all time. In simple words, it is the top quality faithful pack offered. However, one fact still remains evident.
This resource pack shares a similar art of style with the Vanilla resource pack. The benefit goes to all players who prefer superior default styled visuals without compromising other things which defines the aspect of Minecraft. Jea Traditional comes with detailed textures. Above all, the pack is free of noise despite having lots of textures in it. For sure, this is a great success for this unique pack. You may be expecting a pack with a very bright color palette. However, this is not the case since this resourceful pack has been toned with colors making the textures appear more faithful and accurate. Unlike the Vanilla resource pack with a resolution of x16, this pack comes with an advanced version of 64×64. With this kind of a resolution, you must have an advanced PC before you can comfortably use the Jea Traditional. A low or standardized PC will subject the game into frame-rate difficulties which will definitely lower the taste of the minecraft experience.
Jea Traditional should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Jea Traditional — Screenshots
How to install Jea Traditional Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Jea Traditional texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.