Infinite Swords Project Resource Pack 1.12.2
Getting bored of Minecraft’s gameplay? Of those same layers of graphics again and again? Wouldn’t it be rather great to have the game-play style of SAO, ALO and GGO into Minecraft? Infinite Swords Project resource pack or ISP, a ‘Sword Art Online’ inspired project, does exactly that. It aims to change Minecraft’s game-play into something much more exciting and inciting. Now, I can read the question in your eyes. How on Earth can a resource pack alter the game-play? Okay, wait for it. We are not done yet. The Resource Pack is only the first part of the project. The second part is yet to be decided. However, it will go down either one of the following two paths. The first option is building an adventure map with a liberal dose of redstones. The result: you can imagine.
A fantastic SAO styled RPG experience which will leave anyone wanting more. The second option actually depends on Minecraft’s 1.13 release. If the release permits, the creator might make an awesome Data pack with cool new items and recipes. On using this Data Pack, one may get the feel of a mod. It will a great experiment, but it really depends on Minecraft’s release. In short, the Infinite Swords Project is aiming to transform our Minecraft’s gaming experience. They may end up with an adventure map or with a Data Pack. But, rest assured, it will be a game changing product which will alter online combat experience forever. After Infinite Swords Project gains popularity, Player vs Player (PvP) or Player vs Environment (PvE) experience is never going to be the same again.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Infinite Swords Project goes to Insanial. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11. Right now Infinite Swords Project has 201650 views.