Getting bored of Minecraft’s gameplay? Of those same layers of graphics again and again? Wouldn’t it be rather great to have the game-play style of SAO, ALO and GGO into Minecraft? Infinite Swords Project resource pack or ISP, a ‘Sword Art Online’ inspired project, does exactly that. It aims to change Minecraft’s game-play into something much more exciting and inciting. Now, I can read the question in your eyes. How on Earth can a resource pack alter the game-play? Okay, wait for it. We are not done yet. The Resource Pack is only the first part of the project. The second part is yet to be decided. However, it will go down either one of the following two paths. The first option is building an adventure map with a liberal dose of redstones. The result: you can imagine.
A fantastic SAO styled RPG experience which will leave anyone wanting more. The second option actually depends on Minecraft’s 1.13 release. If the release permits, the creator might make an awesome Data pack with cool new items and recipes. On using this Data Pack, one may get the feel of a mod. It will a great experiment, but it really depends on Minecraft’s release. In short, the Infinite Swords Project is aiming to transform our Minecraft’s gaming experience. They may end up with an adventure map or with a Data Pack. But, rest assured, it will be a game changing product which will alter online combat experience forever. After Infinite Swords Project gains popularity, Player vs Player (PvP) or Player vs Environment (PvE) experience is never going to be the same again.
Infinite Swords Project should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Infinite Swords Project — Screenshots
How to install Infinite Swords Project Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Infinite Swords Project texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.