The Huahwi Black & White PvP resource pack is an interesting pack, designed on a novel idea. Most resource packs will try to switch things up by changing the color palette – but this resource pack will focus on black and white colors only. Countless other packs offer similar changes, but this time there’s something new to try. The Huahwi Black & White PvP texture pack will add several creative tweaks and changes to your Minecraft experience, most of them completely new – even for veteran Minecraft players. If the name sounds familiar, that’s because this resource pack is a recolor of the original Huahwi resource pack. One that many have enjoyed in the past. If you’ve tried that one before, wait until you can try this new and improved version. It has everything that made the first one great, and new awesome things for you to see! As you probably know, the original Huahwi texture pack had plenty of appealing elements.
This time around, The Huahwi Black and White has built upon those great features and added some of their own. The new textures, for example, are simple yet amazing. Even though they are not extremely detailed, you will see they have no noise in them. The new and improved textures play along great with the new twist on the old Minecraft color palette – this mixture offers a new experience for anyone, even those who are greatly experienced with Minecraft mods. There’s also something really important to mention: this resource pack is in huge demand because of its x64 resolution. Most resource packs are always available for the low-res, x16 resolution. Not this time around, though. Even though it has a high resolution, you can still play it if you don’t have a premium computer, because of this resource pack’s incredible optimization. The Huahwi Black & White PvP resource pack runs smoothly on most computers – and it’s one resource pack you should definitely try!
Huahwi Black & White PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Huahwi Black & White PvP Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.