Are you looking for any themed resource pack that can enhance the look of the Minecraft game? If yes, then you have now got an excellent choice option to try i.e. The HerrSommer Medieval resource pack. This texture pack is designed by DerSommer. Please note that DerSommer is a renowned author who has designed many well-themed and well-designed resource packs. He has now come up with HerrSommer resource pack. The author has also mentioned that this resource pack is the one and only version, and there will not probably be any other version upgrades in the future. But, you will continuously receive support. Note, the HerrSommer Medieval resource pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.10.2 and above. Let’s now talk about the unique factors of the textures that are available with the HerrSommer Medieval resource pack.
Well, if you will install this pack, you will definitely notice the following things, such as lights will be brighter, water will be even clearer, caves will be darker, and many other objects of the game will have a bolder coloring. Starting from wood blocks and stone to grass and wheat, everything will look very rustic and naturally appealing. There is nothing too much flashy or bold. Rather, the main aim of this resource pack is to create a rustic and natural look. Plus, if you install a compatible shader mod with it, your Minecraft gameplay will look absolutely stunning and unique. There is one one-of-a-kind feature available in the HerrSommer Medieval resource pack that you may not find anywhere else. For example, you will find different book shelf block facing options. This feature allows you to create and deal with loads of different looks. In addition to it, this resource pack has an easy installation option for you! Considering all these factors into mind, it can be stated that the HerrSommer Medieval resource pack is the best invention that DerSommer has ever designed.
HerrSommer Medieval should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
HerrSommer Medieval — Screenshots
How to install HerrSommer Medieval Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the HerrSommer Medieval texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.