If you are a devoted Minecraft player keen on following the latest resource packs to pick whichever fits your game, then surely you have come across any of the packs created by IwOB3ar. He’s a dedicated resource pack creator behind some of the most popular high quality Minecraft packs such as Fantasy Realism and MARS Ultra Realistic. Recently, he has also released his latest pack: God Rays resource pack which is another member in his family of realistic, highly detailed packs. IwOB3ar’s packs are known for their realistic and detailed design, a style that has its own fan base among Minecraft players. God Rays pack shares a lot of the graphic features with the creator’s other packs but still has the elements to make it distinct and outstanding enough. Unlike other texture packs that are simple and blocky in style, God Rays pack is mainly influenced by realistic themes, with details and items that can enrich your world and add magnificent depth to it.
IwOB3ar himself claims that the pack comes in an ‘ultra-realistic’ texture. The color palette of this texture pack is a darkened version of the vanilla palette, and it blends perfectly smoothly with the realistic theme of the pack. A brighter or more colorful palette would have made the graphics look a little strange. Naturally, such detailed packs usually come with the downside of being hard to run even on PCs with high-end specifications, running in low frame rates that kill the fun of the game. However, God Rays pack is optimized in a way that this isn’t a problem anymore. Even with its high resolution of 512 x 512, you can still run the pack smoothly on medium tier PCs. The pack has made over 3300 downloads in a little more than a month, which is spectacular. If you are looking for a pack that can add more depth and detail to your world, this one will be a quintessential choice.
God Rays should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
God Rays — Screenshots
How to install God Rays Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the God Rays texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.