FORM Architecture Resource Pack 1.12.2
Architectural drawings were the main inspiration behind FORM Architecture pack. Apart from a few single colored blocks, white is the main color here. Although the textures are not quite something out of the box, you will find plenty of 3D models in this pack. It gives you the opportunity to be creative and try out new and different things. Make sure that you experiment with all the new blocks. From furniture to modern architecture, you can basically do anything you want. You can also design old architecture if you want. At the end of the day, it’s Minecraft; you can design anything you want. Apart from that, you will also find several additional features inside this resource pack. For example, you will find item models which can be used to decorate the walls. Check out all the pictures in the gallery and you will get a better idea of what can be done.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing FORM Architecture Pack goes to Cube_Studio. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11. Right now FORM Architecture Pack has 250189 views.