Architectural drawings were the main inspiration behind the FORM Architecture resource pack and apart from a few single colored blocks, white is the main color here. Although the textures are not quite something out of the box, you will find plenty of 3D models in this pack. It gives you the opportunity to be creative and try out new and different things. Make sure that you experiment with all the new blocks.
From furniture to modern architecture, you can basically do anything you want. You can also design old architecture if you want. At the end of the day, it’s Minecraft; you can design anything you want. Apart from that, you will also find several additional features inside this resource pack. For example, you will find item models which can be used to decorate the walls. Check out all the pictures in the gallery and you will get a better idea of what can be done.
FORM Architecture — Screenshots
How to install FORM Architecture Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.