In the world of Minecraft, one of the most impressive additions is the FORM Architecture resource pack, also formerly called the White Architecture resource pack. This pack has a number of different and unique art styles that allows the player to have an entirely distinct feel to their world as shades and textures have a white main color. The FORM Architecture texture pack is one of the earlier packs to come out on the latest version of Minecraft and is mainly focused on ensuring that the game’s visuals are at their peak while simultaneously allowing for optimized processing due to its integrated features. The resource pack is considered by many to be arguably one of the better ones to have come out in recent memory and is highly regarded for its unique art style and pleasing aesthetic. Aptly named, the White Architecture resource pack is most well-known due to the unique color palette. With rare exception, virtually all of the different textures and shadings in the pack are various forms of white, the few other exceptions being used as supplements for various textures.
This results in the game having a distinctly different look throughout the Minecraft world. The pack uses these white shades to create a visually modern look for the world while keeping things largely simplistic. For game textures, the expansion uses cel-shading graphics. This results in more intricate designs being presented in the world. As mentioned earlier, white is not the only color used in the pack. Other colors like green, red, blue, and black are all available in the pack. That said, don’t expect them to be prominently displayed or particularly vibrant. They are largely there as supplements to white, thus appearing more muted than if they were the more prominent options. All in all, while the pack certainly isn’t the most ambitious in the Minecraft world, that doesn’t take away from the objectively high quality and amazing aesthetics that are made possible because of it. If you are someone that loves creating huge structures and impressive modern building models, it would certainly be worth it to check this resource pack out.
FORM Architecture should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
FORM Architecture — Screenshots
How to install FORM Architecture Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the FORM Architecture texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.