The Flower Pots + resource pack is indeed a new addition to the Minecraft gaming environment. Many of you may not like the default flower pot batches that usually come with the vanilla Minecraft gameplay. Thus, if you are interested to introduce more flower pots into the game and make the game-looks even more compelling and attractive, then this resource pack is worth your consideration. Rest assured that the Flower Pots + resource pack will bring flower pots improvements in your game and enhance the overall visuals. In terms of quality and appearance, this resource pack is an excellent choice option for you to consider. You may find plenty of resource packs available for the Minecraft game. Most of these resource packs change the overall Minecraft looks by altering either the block textures, mob textures, or item textures. However, this particular resource pack is an exception.
It does not focus on the overall game texture alternation. Instead, the primary aim of the Flower Pots plus texture pack is to improve the game’s flower pots textures. You will really be surprised to know that these little changes in terms of the improved game’s flower pots textures actually bring lots of enhancements to the gameplay. This resource pack really does a fantastic and phenomenal job by enhancing the game look and elevates it to a completely new level. Thus, if you are someone who does not prefer the complete changes in the Minecraft visuals and you are just looking for minor adjustments to the game visuals, then you should of course consider using this resource pack. This pack has one excellent feature i.e. it supports a total of 24 different mods. Plus, it’s even compatible with many other resource packs as well. Thus, you will have the option to combine a few packs and enjoy an overall improved Minecraft gameplay experience. Note, this resource pack supports the 16×16 resolution and it never hampers your fps or pc performance.
Flower Pots + should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15
Flower Pots + — Screenshots
How to install Flower Pots + Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Flower Pots + texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- Bamboo Blocks
- End: Reborn
- Simply Tea!
- Skeleton Lamps
- Premium Wood
- Potted Bushes
- Nethercraft Classic
- LDShadowLady’s Flower Breeding
- Good Night’s Sleep
- Extended Mushrooms
- Blue Skies
- Buzzier Bees
- Swamp Expansion
- Upgrade Aquatic
- The Endergetic Expansion
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.