The Fancy resource pack is one that has been around for a considerable amount. The Fancy resource pack caused an improvement in all graphics, raising everything to a previously unheard level with its top notch textures. The next one did likewise, on an a much more prominent scale. Presently, the third release in this arrangement is out, and it certainly is by all accounts taking things higher than ever. Fancy 3.0 is a pack that definitely deserves your attention if you’re a player who doesn’t settle on anything less than perfection when it comes to detail, and need a pack that will lift your Minecraft’s visuals to a whole new level of smoothness and detail.
The characterizing part of the Fancy 3.0 is, obviously, the way that it packs its textures with a crazy measure of detail. The previous Fancy resource packs have had a considerable amount of detail in their textures, yet this one appears to take things to an even higher level. It should be noted that the square textures have really been totally overhauled in this specific pack, and all in all, this was certainly a great choice in light of the fact that the upgraded textures look straight into amazing, particularly when combined with the splendid and energetic shading palette that this pack brings to the table. Fancy 3.0 pack, true to form, accompanies a high goals of x512 and, because of this, it’s a given that you’ll require a top of the line PC to run this pack without frame-rate issues.
Fancy should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Fancy — Screenshots
How to install Fancy Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Fancy texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.