The Fancy resource pack is one that has been around for a considerable amount. The Fancy resource pack caused an improvement in all graphics, raising everything to a previously unheard level with its top notch textures. The next one did likewise, on an a much more prominent scale. Presently, the third release in this arrangement is out, and it certainly is by all accounts taking things higher than ever. Fancy 3.0 is a pack that definitely deserves your attention if you’re a player who doesn’t settle on anything less than perfection when it comes to detail, and need a pack that will lift your Minecraft’s visuals to a whole new level of smoothness and detail.
The characterizing part of the Fancy 3.0 is, obviously, the way that it packs its textures with a crazy measure of detail. The previous Fancy resource packs have had a considerable amount of detail in their textures, yet this one appears to take things to an even higher level. It should be noted that the square textures have really been totally overhauled in this specific pack, and all in all, this was certainly a great choice in light of the fact that the upgraded textures look straight into amazing, particularly when combined with the splendid and energetic shading palette that this pack brings to the table. Fancy 3.0 pack, true to form, accompanies a high goals of x512 and, because of this, it’s a given that you’ll require a top of the line PC to run this pack without frame-rate issues.
Fancy should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Fancy — Screenshots
How to install Fancy Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Fancy texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Minecraft Bedrock – with Fancy , crash at load world…
Crashing as soon as it loads if I have OptiFine loaded, I have both AMD based computers (RX 6700 XT) and NVIDIA based systems (3060Ti/3070Ti) but its still crashing as soon as I load into a world no matter what PC I use…
I think is problem of your minecraft because i play it and dont have any problem
nice resouce pack
How do I get it working on bedrock? Is this possible on a phone? I have an LG Q7+, and I downloaded the bedrock file and moved it into my resource_packs folder, but it’s not showing up in the pack section in-game, all that shows is the Plastic texture pack I bought off the Minecraft store and an RGB XP bar pack I got online from Mediafire. Does anyone know how to help? Thanks in advance! :)
Hey mate, in my texture pack the birch trees have a red leaf in the middle of them that look quite odd. i’m not sure if it’s because of the silders shader pack i’m using as everything else is perfect
i have to get mediafire premium just to download this thing WTF?
No account is required to download from Mediafire.
You can download files from mediafire as a guest.
I’m not getting a Guest option. Every time I click on download it takes me to the Premium account screen with no option to download as guest. Please tell me how to download as guest. Thx
Most likely, you have selected the Bulk Download option, which you do not need. Choose the correct folder and choose your preferred version.
Yes you are correct. Needed to drill into the folder and select the appropriate zip. Thanks