Fancy Resource Pack 1.15 / 1.14
The Fancy resource pack is one that has been around for a considerable amount. The Fancy resource pack caused an improvement in all graphics, raising everything to a previously unheard level with its top notch textures. The next one did likewise, on an a much more prominent scale. Presently, the third release in this arrangement is out, and it certainly is by all accounts taking things higher than ever. Fancy 3.0 is a pack that definitely deserves your attention if you’re a player who doesn’t settle on anything less than perfection when it comes to detail, and need a pack that will lift your Minecraft’s visuals to a whole new level of smoothness and detail.
The characterizing part of the Fancy 3.0 is, obviously, the way that it packs its textures with a crazy measure of detail. The previous Fancy resource packs have had a considerable amount of detail in their textures, yet this one appears to take things to an even higher level. It should be noted that the square textures have really been totally overhauled in this specific pack, and all in all, this was certainly a great choice in light of the fact that the upgraded textures look straight into amazing, particularly when combined with the splendid and energetic shading palette that this pack brings to the table. Fancy 3.0 pack, true to form, accompanies a high goals of x512 and, because of this, it’s a given that you’ll require a top of the line PC to run this pack without frame-rate issues.
Fancy - Screenshots
How to install Fancy Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Fancy Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.