If you are a fan of post-apocalyptic movies, series, games… Or you love the Fallout video game saga, the Fallout Paradise resource pack has to be your best option. The main objective of this resource pack is to give the textures a disused, rusty, and abandoned look to the blocks, as if they had been exposed to a nuclear explosion or radioactive fallout, among other nuclear disasters, all this applied to the relative simplicity of a game like Minecraft. The pack is designed more for adventure maps, or to set Postapocalyptic-themed maps created by yourself or by anyone. The first thing you may think when you see the name of the resource pack is that you would never put the words “Fallout” and “paradise” in the same sentence. If you don’t know about the Fallout saga, it can be summarized this way: Years after a nuclear war took place on a global scale, the Earth has become a desert wasteland that is practically uninhabitable due to radiation and mutations of animals and people that were unable to find shelter. In this texture pack, many blocks look darker, dirtier, and grittier, representing the events described above.
Blocks that are generally used for construction have a texture like metal sheets, which when placed in structures, simulate that they have been made from scrap and pieces of metal, so if you are looking for a texture pack that highlights the beauty of the constructions, you better look for another one. You also have to understand that Fallout Paradise isn’t completely finished yet. That doesn’t mean that the textures that have already been added are bad, on the contrary, the added textures look great. Most of the building blocks are modified, and the rest are planned for the future. The origin of the “Paradise” in the name can be because of the fact that the pack is quite green compared to the game they imitate. There are many healthy trees, mushrooms, plants, and all crops and flowers. Fallout is a well-known video game saga by many people. For this reason, Fallout Paradise is a pack that allows fans of this game to immerse themselves in a construction game as mythical as Minecraft with that typical Fallout touch. Finally, it must be said that many Fallout-themed resource packs have been created, post-apocalyptic type, it is up to you to choose the pack that you like the most, since this pack is just as good as the rest.
Fallout Paradise should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Fallout Paradise — Video & Screenshots
How to install Fallout Paradise Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Fallout Paradise texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[16x] [1.16.x] Download Fallout Paradise Expansion Resource Pack – expansion pack