The Faboopack resource pack managed to amass tens of thousands of downloads in the many years since it has been released. Over time, with each update, the resource pack managed to change vanilla Minecraft in many different ways that make it look stunning without feeling too off from the original game. Amongst the many achievements of the Faboopack, the upscaled textures are the most notable. Using 128x resolution for textures makes room for more details and less boxy details. It still retains the typical Minecraft blocky visuals but with more details on the textures. Trees look better with more detailed leaves. The same thing goes for grass, flowers, and other types of plants in the game. Weapons are also more detailed and less boxy. They no longer look as if they are made from large pixels and appear to have improved 3D models.
Stone and brick blocks also look much better even when looked at from a close distance. The same goes for wood blocks, sand, gravel, and pretty much every type of block in the game. These visual upgrades are complemented by the change in the color palette. The colors are brighter and there is less noise. All textures appear much clearer and easier to distinguish one from another. Water and sky textures were also improved. There is little that has not been improved in the game with new textures in the Faboopack texture pack. Being a 128x resource pack means that it may lead to some framerate drops. Players with older systems should notice performance degradation as the resolution of the textures is 8 times higher than in vanilla Minecraft. Installation of the resource pack should be done with Optifine HD or MCPatcher since it adds special features such as new sky textures. Faboopack also works well with shader resource packs which can further improve and sharpen textures, shadows, and reflections.
FabooPack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2 - 1.5.2
FabooPack — Screenshots
How to install FabooPack Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the FabooPack texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.