DokuCraft The Saga Continues resource pack was designed to bring a bit of excitement for players that may be bored of the vanilla Minecraft experience. The DokuCraft texture pack brings many improvements to the base game without altering gameplay. It introduces multiple visual changes that add a darker tone to the game, inspired by the art styles of the middle ages. The pack is available in 3 different versions that have different lighting effects, making the game darker or lighter depending on each player’s preference. The darkest version makes it possible to recreate some amazing goth medieval scenes for a more authentic experience. The DokuCraft The Saga Continues resource pack makes use of a series of visual changes to the base game. It changes and adds new textures to existing blocks and it introduces a few new ones as well. There are a few new textures for tools as well as wings, compasses, a trident, scissors, shields, and many more. New weapon textures have also been added that are more in line with the overall theme of the resource pack. All weapons and tools have different quality levels. With DokuCraft, you have the ability to create beautiful medieval libraries and more. To please as many players, the DokuCraft The Saga Continues resource pack is made available in 32x resolution.
The resource pack is light in terms of resource utilization, making it accessible even for players with older computers. At 32x, the textures offer a considerable visual improvement over the vanilla version of Minecraft. Textures are much clearer and the visuals make the game more modern. Additionally, the resource pack is available in 3 different visual styles: Dark, Light, and High, each having a different lighting effect with Dark being the darkest and light offering a more colorful atmosphere. The resource pack also offers mod support and runs on multiple versions of Minecraft. Custom maps for DokuCraft The Saga Continues can be found on the official website. Also, frequent updates are being released that introduce new tools, weapons, blocks, and objects that can be accessed for free. Discord members have the opportunity to chat with the developer, get previews of future updates, and even propose their suggestions for improvements to upcoming releases. Installing the resource pack is no different than installing any other resource pack. DokuCraft The Saga Continues requires optifine to run. With optifine installed, the resource pack needs to be downloaded then launched/installed within the game by going to the options menu and clicking on “Resource Packs…”. More detailed instructions on how to install the DokuCraft texture pack can be found a little bit below on this page.
DokuCraft, The Saga Continues should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2 - Bedrock Edition - PE
DokuCraft, The Saga Continues — Video & Screenshots
How to install DokuCraft, The Saga Continues Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the DokuCraft, The Saga Continues texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.