You will not probably see the default DokuCraft resource pack anymore. But you will be able to find many new completely remade and emended versions of it. The textures itself in this resource pack features some unique colors and patterns that you can expect to see in some unusual places where, let’s say, dwarves live! The best thing is that everything in your Minecraft world will now be different with the changes made by DokuCraft Dwarven resource pack.
You will find this pack very different from original but at the same it is very unique and interesting pack. Many textures was changed and remade to make building castles and various other buildings more enjoyable. They have a completely new look! If you are looking it for the first time, then try it. It will certainly enhance your experience and will make you enjoy the game in an absolutely new way. DokuCraft Dwarven comes in a resolution of 32x.
DokuCraft Dwarven should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - Bedrock Edition - PE
DokuCraft Dwarven — Screenshots
How to install DokuCraft Dwarven Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the DokuCraft Dwarven texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.