The Dokucraft Dwarven resource pack is a modified version of the original DokuCraft pack and Dwarven edition contains beautifully designed textures. As is evident from its name, it includes every pattern, color, or texture that anyone can expect to see in underground castles or any similar place where one can usually spot any dwarf. One can see sweeping changes introduced by this resource pack, including the texture of items one holds, the icons of different textures’ stock, and several blocks in the world around. It changes the standard game beyond the realm of your stock and storage spaces. You can witness the embossing on all standard blocks that you can use to build homes. You can notice detailed work on all the carpets, cobblestone, wooden planks, and wooden blocks. The embossing on these building blocks suggests that artisans have spent a lot of time on each block. It seems that dwarves like the doors too much because this resource pack has replaced the default door textures to provide a high resolution and extra detailing.
If you see these textures for the first time, you will appreciate their beauty, particularly the quartz variety. Although it has a resolution of only 32 x 32, you can still find so much detailing as if those textures belong to other resource packs having 2-3 times more resolution. It isn’t easy to believe that how much work the authors have done, but instead of thinking about what we say, you should try using it once to check yourself. It features a much better artistic style; nevertheless, some gamers will like it too much, whereas others may hate it when they see the changes. Ultimately you may infer that it is quite exciting and unique. The author has modified the textures by changing and redesigning several aspects, resulting in a delightful experience of creating castles. The buildings so made have a medieval look, and they are too attractive for this game. If you like even a fraction of the medieval ages, we suggest that you try it for yourself because you will like it, especially when using it for the first time. You will appreciate the new experience and enjoy Minecraft differently. The beginners will like the game with an entirely new perspective because it is quite different from the original Dokucraft resource pack and completely different from vanilla Minecraft textures.
Dokucraft: Dwarven should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Dokucraft: Dwarven — Screenshots
How to install Dokucraft: Dwarven Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Dokucraft: Dwarven texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
[32x] [1.15.x – 1.6.x + Bedrock] Download Dokucraft Dwarven Resource Pack – link to the official website with all available versions, including the bedrock edition in one place;