DokuCraft Dwarven Resource Pack 1.13 / 1.12.2
You will not probably see the default DokuCraft resource pack anymore. But you will be able to find many new completely remade and emended versions of it. The textures itself in this resource pack features some unique colors and patterns that you can expect to see in some unusual places where, let’s say, dwarves live! The best thing is that everything in your Minecraft world will now be different with the changes made by DokuCraft Dwarven resource pack.
You will find this pack very different from original but at the same it is very unique and interesting pack. Many textures was changed and remade to make building castles and various other buildings more enjoyable. They have a completely new look! If you are looking it for the first time, then try it. It will certainly enhance your experience and will make you enjoy the game in an absolutely new way. DokuCraft Dwarven comes in a resolution of 32x.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing DokuCraft Dwarven goes to Handsomer_Dan. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.13, 1.12, 1.11, 1.10. Right now DokuCraft Dwarven has 658775 views.