Futureazoo’s Defaulted Christmas Pack or now known as Default-Style Christmas Pack is a set of textures which is based on default minecraft textures but all the blocks and all the items are edited and designed for a Christmas spirit! As the developer of this pack says, this pack is for minecraft players who like the default textures in minecraft but also want a little bit of Christmas vibe in it. Very good pack! Enjoy!
Default-Style Christmas Pack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Default-Style Christmas Pack — Screenshots
How to install Default-Style Christmas Pack Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Default-Style Christmas Pack texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.