ItsioZ has designed a new resource pack called DarkPvP. The sole intention of designing this new resource pack is to enhance the PVP experience to all the Minecraft players and to bring into sharpness to the the dark world of Minecraft to the players who choose this resource park. Minecraft has an insane amount of resource packs available currently, but one of the problems with these resource packs is that they downgrade the visuals of the game to make the PVP run smooth. Fortunately, this is not the case with this pack. DarkPvP resource pack is designed in such a way that it enhances the PVP in the game without compromising the visuals of Minecraft much. That is why the DarkPvP is more than worth trying out. Most of the block textures of the game are redesigned by the DarkPvP textures to make them look sharper and darker.
One of the amazing things about this resource pack is that every block of texture has been made to look sharper and all of them with a touch of dark theme. In addition to this, it is worth noting that the resource pack is compatible with versions 1.7 to 1.9 so that you can be able to upgrade or downgrade your Minecraft client as you wish. The other visual change that comes with the DarkPvP resource pack is the FPS boost. You should expect a significant FPS boost when using the resource pack. During FPS sessions, the pack has x16 resolution and additional texture optimization that ensures the players get stable frame rates. What makes the DarkPvP texture pack the best as far as PVP packs are going is that even when using outdated pc hardware, the pack ensures you get quite stable frame rates. This makes the pack worth a try because it will change and enhance all your experience with Minecraft.
DarkPvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
DarkPvP — Screenshots
How to install DarkPvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the DarkPvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.