The Cyberghostde’s HD resource pack is a high definition Minecraft set of textures that mixes both medieval and modern looks with dark tones. Achieving a completely immersive and realistic mix. Allowing players to combine different styles, which also combine great with each other. Whether you want a texture pack to create incredible architectural structures in creative mode, or an immersive experience in survival mode, but without the default textures, you have found your ideal resource pack. Bored of the vanilla texture pack? Well, no doubt the Cyberghostde’s HDd texture pack will help you to give a fresh, renewed and quality air to your Minecraft worlds, but without changing the basis of game’s default gameplay feel. The Cyberghostde’s pack has a wide range of resolutions to suit the performance of your PC. Starting at 64x, 128x and up to a maximum of 256x (the latter being a premium quality, but not all computers can handle it).
As with all resource packs, the different qualities are very noticeable, not only in their quality, but also in their performance. The higher the resolution, the worse the performance will be, but the better the graphics will look. Players with the most powerful computers will be able to enjoy a totally renewed and realistic Minecraft. This texture pack will remove many blocky textures, adds a realistic sun and moon (a small detail that many players like) and most importantly, this resource pack adds realistic shadows and lights, a aspect that makes the game experience much more realistic, attractive and immersive. Author did not forget the players with less powerful computers or old, as you can download the 64x option. This one shows a little less quality, but it will still modernize your Minecraft in a spectacular way. We recommend that you use this pack with the optifine, to get more compatibility and performance in the game.
Cyberghostde's HD should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7
Cyberghostde's HD — Video & Screenshots
How to install Cyberghostde's HD Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Cyberghostde's HD texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.