CubyBlocks3D is the latest and one of the most appealing minecraft packages of so many 3D resource packs available for your Minecraft world. 3D packs are the hottest packs nowadays, with a new pack being released every day and most of them are of appreciably high-quality and offer a more superior quality of visuals than ever before. While a lot of new 3D packs available are pretty good, if you wish to bring a bunch of significant improvements to the visuals of your Minecraft gameplay, you should definitely give a try to CubyBlocks3D resource pack, which is well designed with super high-quality models. One issue that CubyBlocks3D has addressed really well, that places it over other packs in the market, is that while a lot of other packs seem to have been made half heartedly as they do not have more than a few models and colors, this resource pack is loaded with an abundance of different 3D models.
While it’s still work in progress, there are more than sufficient models to bring a myriad change in the playing field. Each model in the pack has spectacularly high-quality texture, with every model being precisely detailed. You also get a host of vibrant colors to chose from, bringing to you the ability to make your Minecraft world look more lively and realistic. So, with this 3D pack, you no longer have to worry about the lack of variety or quality of models, as you have hundreds of designs and colors to make a choice from. You can now get rid of that old blocky look on your Minecraft with this 3D resource pack. CubyBlock3D is a step above of the other standard x16 packs with a higher resolution of x32. But don’t worry if your PC is not able to run vanilla Minecraft smoothly enough, there is also a Lite edition of this resource pack with less 3D models. If your PC can’t handle standard edition of CubyBlocks3D, you should probably try the Lite version.
CubyBlocks3D should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12
CubyBlocks3D — Screenshots
How to install CubyBlocks3D Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the CubyBlocks3D texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
Standard edition (more 3D models – more demandig for Computer)
Lite edition (less 3D models – less demandig – recommended for older PCs)