Do you love Minecraft? Do you want to give it an impressive look? If you have ever heard about the Cubix, you might have realized that it is one of the best-quality resource packs that you can use to implement the blocky look of the Minecraft in a better and inspiring way. Many people are not satisfied with the blocky look of the Minecraft. They believe that it has a very unimpressive and blocky art style. They are looking for some effective ways to change the style and to make it look like more realistic and appealing. However, you will have a unique experience with the Cubix. The specialty of the Cubix Resource Pack is that it will not try to change the blocky art style. Instead, it will use some pretty spectacular visuals to improve the look. With this change, you will never like to rely on the other resources to have a more realistic look.
Cubix is highly appreciated due to the number of the benefits. The textures of the Cubix are the cleanest ones. The detailing is of the high-quality. The textures might not be that impressive. But you will find it very helpful without experiencing any noise in them. Besides, the look will be impressive and incredibly smooth. In addition to the above, Cubix is popular for the vibrant and bright color pallet. That can help you to present things in a unique manner. It has been out for a little time. You will find a few textures missing. Otherwise, it is fully operative and can serve your purpose. The best thing about this resource pack is that it is built with the x16 resolution that means it can work well for the players who rely on the low-end PC. The reason is that the low resolution will not be that taxing. Besides, it will lead to better frame-rates.
Cubix should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Cubix — Screenshots
How to install Cubix Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Cubix texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.