Cubix Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
Do you love Minecraft? Do you want to give it an impressive look? If you have ever heard about the Cubix, you might have realized that it is one of the best-quality resource packs that you can use to implement the blocky look of the Minecraft in a better and inspiring way. Many people are not satisfied with the blocky look of the Minecraft. They believe that it has a very unimpressive and blocky art style. They are looking for some effective ways to change the style and to make it look like more realistic and appealing. However, you will have a unique experience with the Cubix. The specialty of the Cubix Resource Pack is that it will not try to change the blocky art style. Instead, it will use some pretty spectacular visuals to improve the look. With this change, you will never like to rely on the other resources to have a more realistic look.
Cubix is highly appreciated due to the number of the benefits. The textures of the Cubix are the cleanest ones. The detailing is of the high-quality. The textures might not be that impressive. But you will find it very helpful without experiencing any noise in them. Besides, the look will be impressive and incredibly smooth. In addition to the above, Cubix is popular for the vibrant and bright color pallet. That can help you to present things in a unique manner. It has been out for a little time. You will find a few textures missing. Otherwise, it is fully operative and can serve your purpose. The best thing about this resource pack is that it is built with the x16 resolution that means it can work well for the players who rely on the low-end PC. The reason is that the low resolution will not be that taxing. Besides, it will lead to better frame-rates.
Cubix - Screenshots
How to install Cubix
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Cubix goes to antti662. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.14, 1.13, 1.12, 1.11. Right now Cubix has 1307469 views.