The cubed textures resource pack for Minecraft was released more than three years ago in March 2017. It is one of the most highly rated realistic packs among players of the game. Minecraft players should consider using this pack if they want a modern and realistic look for their game. This pack is highly recommended for players who are building modern structures on a bigger scale. These players want to ensure that the structures they construct are extremely attractive and clearly defined. One of the main advantages of using this pack, is that the developers are updating the pack to add more features regularly based on feedback from the players. Hence players who are using this resource pack can look forward to using a newer and better version of the pack periodically. Ray tracing is used to make the game more realistic. The textures in the resource pack are extremely detailed to make the textures attractive.
Additionally the textures are also free of noise unlike most other detailed textures for Minecraft, which makes the pack visually appealing. Most players claim that every texture in the pack is designed so that it does not have noise. The leaves and flora in the pack are optimized. There are a large number of models and furniture are also provided. The attractive and bright colors used and the well designed three dimensional models incorporated in the pack, also make playing the game a more realistic and enjoyable experience for the players. The developer of this resource pack have specified that the recommended resolution is 128X128. Hence for better performance the pack should be used ideally on a computer with a fast CPU, graphics processor, adequate memory and storage space. If the computer hardware used is outdated, the player will face frame related problems, adversely affecting the visuals and his game.
Cubed Textures should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Cubed Textures — Video & Screenshots
How to install Cubed Textures Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Cubed Textures texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- Requires optifine;
- Enable Connected Textures;
- This resource pack uses biomes to improve your gameplay experience by changing furniture types, leaves and the color of water. For more information on this feature, check out the official reference sheet here.
- To change biomes, use WorldEdit [either singleplayer or server-based] with the command:
//setbiome biome name
- Water Bioming is explained below with the biome names:
Cubed Textures Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;