Cubed Textures Resource Pack 1.15 / 1.14
The cubed textures resource pack for Minecraft was released more than three years ago in March 2017. It is one of the most highly rated realistic packs among players of the game. Minecraft players should consider using this pack if they want a modern and realistic look for their game. This pack is highly recommended for players who are building modern structures on a bigger scale. These players want to ensure that the structures they construct are extremely attractive and clearly defined. One of the main advantages of using this pack, is that the developers are updating the pack to add more features regularly based on feedback from the players. Hence players who are using this resource pack can look forward to using a newer and better version of the pack periodically. Ray tracing is used to make the game more realistic. The textures in the resource pack are extremely detailed to make the textures attractive.
Additionally the textures are also free of noise unlike most other detailed textures for Minecraft, which makes the pack visually appealing. Most players claim that every texture in the pack is designed so that it does not have noise. The leaves and flora in the pack are optimized. There are a large number of models and furniture are also provided. The attractive and bright colors used and the well designed three dimensional models incorporated in the pack, also make playing the game a more realistic and enjoyable experience for the players. The developer of this resource pack have specified that the recommended resolution is 128X128. Hence for better performance the pack should be used ideally on a computer with a fast CPU, graphics processor, adequate memory and storage space. If the computer hardware used is outdated, the player will face frame related problems, adversely affecting the visuals and his game.
Cubed Textures - Screenshots
Cubed Textures - YouTube Video
How to install Cubed Textures Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Cubed Textures Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.
This resourcepack requires OptiFine to function correctly.