The cubed textures resource pack for Minecraft was released more than three years ago in March 2017. It is one of the most highly rated realistic packs among players of the game. Minecraft players should consider using this pack if they want a modern and realistic look for their game. This pack is highly recommended for players who are building modern structures on a bigger scale. These players want to ensure that the structures they construct are extremely attractive and clearly defined. One of the main advantages of using this pack, is that the developers are updating the pack to add more features regularly based on feedback from the players. Hence players who are using this resource pack can look forward to using a newer and better version of the pack periodically. Ray tracing is used to make the game more realistic. The textures in the resource pack are extremely detailed to make the textures attractive.
Additionally the textures are also free of noise unlike most other detailed textures for Minecraft, which makes the pack visually appealing. Most players claim that every texture in the pack is designed so that it does not have noise. The leaves and flora in the pack are optimized. There are a large number of models and furniture are also provided. The attractive and bright colors used and the well designed three dimensional models incorporated in the pack, also make playing the game a more realistic and enjoyable experience for the players. The developer of this resource pack have specified that the recommended resolution is 128X128. Hence for better performance the pack should be used ideally on a computer with a fast CPU, graphics processor, adequate memory and storage space. If the computer hardware used is outdated, the player will face frame related problems, adversely affecting the visuals and his game.
Cubed Textures should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Cubed Textures — Video & Screenshots
How to install Cubed Textures Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Cubed Textures texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
[128x] [1.15.x – 1.13.x] Download Cubed Textures Resource Pack – requires optifine, enable connected textures
[128x] [1.12.x] Download Cubed Textures Resource Pack – requires optifine, enable connected textures