Crystal Galaxy simply is a resource pack which aims the Minecraft’s sky so as to make it seem really good & that’s the reason it’s often recommended to try it since currently, the vanilla Minecraft’s sky really seems uninspired & this comes from the whole encounter a little bit. Similarly, it is crucial to clearly state that Crystal Galaxy resource pack concentrates mostly on this game’s sky, therefore most of this game’s world is going to remain just the same apart from some small modifications to various in-game products. With this fact, it’s absolutely worth to download and install this resource pack together with some other pack which concentrates on making the Minecraft’s visuals better. Moving into the particulars, this pack does a perfect job in refitting the vanilla Minecraft’s sky which is in-game changing to something which is a treat when one looks at it.
The pack helps in implementing the sky textures which are highly-detailed & presents much high quality lighting animations aboard too which leads to the sky appearing somehow realistic & immersive too. Apart from that, maybe the impressive fact regarding this resolution pack is the manner in which it appears directly exceptional when night comes since it simply shows whole galaxies once it’s night falls, & this becomes an amazing view. The Crystal Galaxy’s textures comes with a normal resolution of around x16 in a way that one can easily use it having no issues, even when one is playing Minecraft on your personal computer whose hardware is low-end. Additionally, we need to state that this resolution pack is supposed to be used together with some other pack which concentrates on the Minecraft’s terrain since combining that is going to lead you to a completely immersive encounter. Considering all things, this resource pack performs a perfect job in incorporating the game’s visuals & later presenting them in the Minecraft world.
Crystal Galaxy — Video & Screenshots
How to install Crystal Galaxy Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.