Christmas is arriving, and we are not surprised that Craftmas resource pack has also appeared recently. As the Christmas winter holiday season approaches, we will witness more and more content for the Minecraft game based on the Christmas theme. Of course, you might be looking forward to a lot of new stuff. In the case of Craftmas texture pack, it will not disappoint you at all, and it will indeed engulf you in the Christmas spirit if you check it out. Although the year 2020 was not the best, this year was an excellent year for Minecraft with lots of content on the Christmas theme. We have seen releases of such content since the beginning of December. Resource packs are no exception as there have been several of them based on Christmas or winter themes. The Craftmas texture pack is the newest addition to the list. If you are looking forward to getting into the holiday mood by having an engaging experience, you must check out the Craftmas or Craftmas Remastered, which, as the name suggests, is a remastered version of the Craftmas pack. Like similar resource packs with a default theme, this resource pack also adopts several unique methods, including textures for providing the best visuals.
However, this time the authors have also added a few twists to improve the immersive experience by including a few beautiful textures on winter and Christmas themes. Exploring the game’s world with this new resource pack is a treat to your eyes as it provides a few item textures with an exquisite Christmas theme. The Minecraft world covered with snow appears spectacular. You can experience winter and Christmas vibes in the game with full force, with changes in the essential elements like the trees, snowmen, and land covered with snow. You can see many other iconic visual aspects in a snow-clad texture, including the all-new skiing villager. You can also see some GUI changes here and there, along with much more creative content to keep you engaged. However, you must remember one thing that you will need Optifine to experience a majority of visuals in this resource pack smoothly. Hence we strongly suggest installing Optifine beforehand so that you do not face any issues. Moreover, it comes in default 16x texture resolution, and you can experience the new pack without any problems of dropping frame rates. If you have a system that can play the standard Minecraft version without any hiccups, you will not get any trouble with this resource pack.
Craftmas & Craftmas Remastered should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14
Craftmas & Craftmas Remastered — Video & Screenshots
How to install Craftmas & Craftmas Remastered Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Craftmas & Craftmas Remastered texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.