Crafteryada Resource Pack has an organic look with gray-toned colors and in my opinion it is inspired by textures such as John Smith, Halcyon or Werian. Keep in mind that this is not a clone of John Smith or Werian but its a brand new resource pack which has many features and unique things. Even with a pretty small resolution this textures are quite clear and beautiful. There are a lot of interesting blocks and other items that will decorate the game and your minecraft world. Crafteryada Resource Pack gives you a great opportunity to try yourself as the creator of big or small medieval styled castles and buildings. By playing with this pack you wont get bored for a long time. Enjoy!
Crafteryada should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Crafteryada — Video & Screenshots
How to install Crafteryada Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Crafteryada texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.