Crafteryada Resource Pack 1.12.2
Crafteryada Resource Pack has an organic look with gray-toned colors and in my opinion it is inspired by textures such as John Smith, Halcyon or Werian. Keep in mind that this is not a clone of John Smith or Werian but its a brand new resource pack which has many features and unique things. Even with a pretty small resolution this textures are quite clear and beautiful. There are a lot of interesting blocks and other items that will decorate the game and your minecraft world. Crafteryada Resource Pack gives you a great opportunity to try yourself as the creator of big or small medieval styled castles and buildings. By playing with this pack you wont get bored for a long time. Enjoy!
Crafteryada - Screenshots
Crafteryada - YouTube Video
How to install Crafteryada Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Crafteryada Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.