If you are looking for an innovative resource pack for Minecraft, the Counter Craft: Global Mining is the perfect option for you. It has been developed to mimic the addictive gameplay of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, also known as CSGO. Counter Craft: Global Mining resource pack has been designed to bring an extensive variety of weapons into the gameplay of Minecraft which is really awesome thing. It is surprising to see how well the developers have managed to accomplish this. Although this texture pack does not alter the entire appearance and graphics of the CSGO game, but the resource pack brings a comprehensive variety of weaponry into Minecraft. The style and flair of each weapon, in particular, have been imitated to great effect. It is, however, understandable that Minecraft does not have state of the art visuals like CS:GO. Thus, the design of the weapons is relatively less sophisticated and detailed. This limitation does not, however, stop Counter Craft: Global Mining from giving the Minecraft aficionados exactly what they want. The weaponry is enriched with massive detail, thus, enhancing the game in a positive way.
As you might know, Counter Strike: Global Offensive boasts a number of custom skins that add class to weapons. Unfortunately, these skins are not featured in the resource pack. You can only access the conventional design of each weapon. Counter Craft: Global Mining is constantly being updated to provide minecrafters with the ultimate gaming experience. As the resource pack hit the market just a few days ago, many weapons are still being updated. The fans of Counter Strike: Global Offensive and Everyone who loves Minecraft and prefer PVP in their play will enjoy Counter Craft Global Mining because with this set of textures they will now be able to use all their favorite guns and artilleries with immense ease. Although this does not convert the game into a battleground, it does imitate the impressive aura of Counter Strike in a very effective manner. Finally, the 32×32 resolution of the resource pack allows users to use it with Minecraft on any computer.
Counter Craft: Global Mining should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
Counter Craft: Global Mining — Screenshots
How to install Counter Craft: Global Mining Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Counter Craft: Global Mining texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
The files provided in download are .json files, you will need a resource pack editor such as RPW to implement it into the game.