Are you looking for an exciting resource pack that will blow your mind up with fun? For those users who are looking to have a mind blowing and realistic experience, then contemporary 64x is the way to go. The look of the pack is not in any way different from the traditional setting which is what most users are looking for. Its visuals have been upgraded to look more eye catching and immersive. Compared to other nowadays packs contemporary 64x resource pack is more colorful and its texturing techniques are awesome. You definitely want to try out this solid pack mostly if you like a more realistic minecraft. The textures in the contemporary64x have been polished to look way much better than default ones and this you cannot fail to notice. There are no needless clutters which makes the game look more appealing and cleaner than before this is due to elimination of some unwanted textures.
You have to try out some of the best water textures, this is a an experience that will be mind-blowing because they are unique and striking. The landscape is something that you have to check out, it has an exceptional color palette and also the in game grass is more enhanced than before. The most amazing thing is that contemporary 64x pack is still being enhanced, this means that great features and more mind blowing adventures are still in progress. It has only been 35% done in a few months. To ensure that the users don’t get impatient while waiting it is updated on a regular basis. It is suggested that you consider using Sonic Ethers Unbelievable shaders with this game. This will be fun but you also need to avoid frame rate problems by using a heavy PC. Enjoy and don’t forget to share with your friends.
Contemporary 64x — Video & Screenshots
How to install Contemporary 64x Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.