Every gamer loves a game with good graphics regardless of which game they like to play. Ever since Minecraft was created, there has been only a slight improvement in the graphics quality, until now. CemreK is a top-tier resource pack with an aim to add more realistic looking visuals into Minecraft to make it even more enjoyable to play than it already is. CemreK resource pack gives the game high definition textures that look a lot more realistic to give Minecraft players a breathtaking experience when they play. While realistic resource packs are generally easy to find, we urge players to give CemreK a try as it is not the same as the rest of the resource packs that seem to surface almost every day. CemreK shows a lot more finesse and polish than the rest of the packs in the category to elevate your game’s visuals.
The main reason why CemreK is so far ahead of the competition is that it features extremely high definition textures. The level of detail in the pack’s textures is beyond anything you have ever seen in Minecraft and, on top of this, the pack doesn’t have any noticeable noise which results in incredibly smooth looking textures. The brightness of the color palette has been toned down a bit which we believe is great for the game as it enhances the realistic style of the pack. The CemreK resource pack comes with a x256 resolution which is high enough to implement the high definition and realistic textures to the game. The high resolution is expected for a pack that aims to implement such high quality graphics. It is worth mentioning that the CemreK pack should be used with shaders which means you’ll need a PC that is above average in terms of the hardware needed to run the pack without frame rate issues.
CemreK Realistic should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
CemreK Realistic — Screenshots
How to install CemreK Realistic Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the CemreK Realistic texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Leave a reply
Links in comments are not allowed. Comments containing links will be removed.
Before commenting that the resource pack crashed your game, google your crash log. This is usually a graphic card driver issue.