When you need to find a good resource pack, you should know your pc spec information as if you have low-spec computer you wont be able to handle high quality textures. Knowing information about your computer will make you life easier as you will know what to search for. Also you will need to know how to install certain resource pack and those who have been able to learn it have been enjoying themselves especially when they need fun. Canvas Resource Pack is one of a kind just because the whole pack is made in Brush Up style.
What does it mean? Just check out screenshots below and you will understand what are we talking about. Internet has a variety of amazing packs that you can choose from. However, with a review of the existing pack, the Canvas Resource Pack, you will be in a position of getting it. As most authors, Gealx3 also puts lots of his time to develop this masterpiece. The pack needs some time to be fully completed but more than 75% of the textures are already done and you can enjoy it. In short, the pack is made with brush tool only which makes this pack very unique. Canvas try to stay as default as possible which is also a great feature.
Canvas: Minecraft in Brush Up should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Canvas: Minecraft in Brush Up — Video & Screenshots
How to install Canvas: Minecraft in Brush Up Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Canvas: Minecraft in Brush Up texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.