There are a lot of Minecraft resource packs that are inspired by TV shows. CanterlotCraft resource pack retakes inspiration from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and that is easy to see even in screenshots. The texture pack makes use of visual elements that mimic the atmosphere and vibrant colors present in the TV show. By introducing new color schemes and textures, the resource pack makes vanilla Minecraft look much more brit and vibrant. It does not limit the changes to blocks and objects like other resource packs. CarterlotCraft introduces new textures and colors for mobs and animals, adding a cheerful vibe while still preserving their vanilla models to remain familiar to default Minecraft players. The CarterlotCraft resource pack has been released in 2016. After so many years, the resource pack has been quite restrictive in terms of compatibility with more modern versions of Minecraft.
A more recent update made the resource pack incompatible with Minecraft 1.14.x and above, but the resource pack is still available for a wide range of Minecraft versions from 1.6.x to 1.13.x. Looking at what CarterlotCraft does to Minecraft, the changes are very easy to notice. The colors are much more vibrant, intense, and cheerful. There are also new objects in the game such as paintings inspired by the TV show, colorful trees, and a tweaked UI which is now pink. All the changes make Minecraft even more cartoonish which will surely be appreciated by players that also enjoy My Little Pony. The CarterlotCraft resource pack is only available in 16x resolution. Being the default resolution in Minecraft, it will not later too much the overall fidelity of the textures. It also makes it accessible for players that run vanilla Minecraft on older computers as it will not affect frame rates.
CanterlotCraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
CanterlotCraft — Screenshots
How to install CanterlotCraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the CanterlotCraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.