Bundle 3D Resource Pack 1.11.2
As you might know, nowadays 3D games are gaining big popularity because every developer wants to make his game as modern as possible. If we talk about user computers they also have become a little bit cheaper but much more powerful which allow us to enjoy modern technology in the best possible way.
As we already said about developers turning their projects and making it more modern, minecraft was also one of them. A few years ago minecraft was just a sandbox game with features like mine, explore and build but now you can create any kind of mod, install it into minecraft and enjoy quite different game even though it is still the same game, the minecraft.
Same thing with minecraft resource packs, or just textures, which nowadays are very important part of our gameplay. Better pc will let you get a better resource pack with high quality textures inside and it will turn your gameplay to more enjoyable version. Yes, we know. Not every one can enjoy high quality textures and if you’re one of them Bundle 3D Resource Pack is something what you should try. It is pretty much simple and just a 32x resolution pack but with with bunch of various 3D models inside. I would also like to mention that Bundle 3D saves traditional minecraft look.
Bundle 3D - Screenshots
How to install Bundle 3D Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Bundle 3D Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.