As you might know, nowadays 3D games are gaining big popularity because every developer wants to make his game as modern as possible. If we talk about user computers they also have become a little bit cheaper but much more powerful which allow us to enjoy modern technology in the best possible way.
As we already said about developers turning their projects and making it more modern, minecraft was also one of them. A few years ago minecraft was just a sandbox game with features like mine, explore and build but now you can create any kind of mod, install it into minecraft and enjoy quite different game even though it is still the same game, the minecraft.
Same thing with minecraft resource packs, or just textures, which nowadays are very important part of our gameplay. Better pc will let you get a better resource pack with high quality textures inside and it will turn your gameplay to more enjoyable version. Yes, we know. Not every one can enjoy high quality textures and if you’re one of them Bundle 3D Resource Pack is something what you should try. It is pretty much simple and just a 32x resolution pack but with with bunch of various 3D models inside. I would also like to mention that Bundle 3D saves traditional minecraft look.
Bundle 3D should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
Bundle 3D — Screenshots
How to install Bundle 3D Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Bundle 3D texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.