Rengel and ZoominShroom have developed the BreadCrumbs RPG resource pack for Minecraft in 16×16 and 32×32 pixels, a novel hybrid resolution. The resource pack has tried to explore and craft a more fulfilling experience by designing all the graphics in unusual ways. If you wanted a medieval RPG theme of the original Minecraft, this resource pack has successfully brought the same effect with its realistic style. It boasts of high-detail, intricate and charming graphics. However, the BreadCrumbs RPG resource pack has made several textures darker, which provides an overall gloomy effect to the game. Some surfaces don’t even reflect light properly. Although the resource pack has a low resolution of 32×32, it offers a fantastic amount of detail. Still, some textures are, in fact, 16×16 instead of 32×32.
The modified item textures provide a fresh lease of life to every item in Minecraft because they change the looks of each one of them in the user interface. If you have installed mushroom mods earlier, you are sure to like this resource pack because it adds many mushroom textures. You might have felt agitated about breaking wheat when it is still under development. This resource pack has addressed this problem for you. After installing this resource pack, gamers can quickly determine whether they are under development or ready for harvesting. It is one of the most significant plus points of this resource pack. The developers have made this resource pack mostly in 16×16. They did add many useful 32×32 item textures too. Hence, the gamers are sure to get a better FPS and a fair amount of performance enhancement. Minecraft resource packs usually come in 16×16 resolution. You will not get any frame rate issues while running it if your system can handle the standard game without FPS problems.
BreadCrumbs RPG should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
BreadCrumbs RPG — Video & Screenshots
How to install BreadCrumbs RPG Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the BreadCrumbs RPG texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
BreadCrumbs RPG Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;