Rengel and ZoominShroom have developed the BreadCrumbs RPG resource pack for Minecraft in 16×16 and 32×32 pixels, a novel hybrid resolution. The resource pack has tried to explore and craft a more fulfilling experience by designing all the graphics in unusual ways. If you wanted a medieval RPG theme of the original Minecraft, this resource pack has successfully brought the same effect with its realistic style. It boasts of high-detail, intricate and charming graphics. However, the BreadCrumbs RPG resource pack has made several textures darker, which provides an overall gloomy effect to the game. Some surfaces don’t even reflect light properly. Although the resource pack has a low resolution of 32×32, it offers a fantastic amount of detail. Still, some textures are, in fact, 16×16 instead of 32×32.
The modified item textures provide a fresh lease of life to every item in Minecraft because they change the looks of each one of them in the user interface. If you have installed mushroom mods earlier, you are sure to like this resource pack because it adds many mushroom textures. You might have felt agitated about breaking wheat when it is still under development. This resource pack has addressed this problem for you. After installing this resource pack, gamers can quickly determine whether they are under development or ready for harvesting. It is one of the most significant plus points of this resource pack. The developers have made this resource pack mostly in 16×16. They did add many useful 32×32 item textures too. Hence, the gamers are sure to get a better FPS and a fair amount of performance enhancement. Minecraft resource packs usually come in 16×16 resolution. You will not get any frame rate issues while running it if your system can handle the standard game without FPS problems.
BreadCrumbs RPG should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
BreadCrumbs RPG — Video & Screenshots
How to install BreadCrumbs RPG Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the BreadCrumbs RPG texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.